Tuesday:
Breakfast – hot tea and 2 hardboiled eggs. Mid-morning snack, I was really craving sweets or gum, so I had an apple and almond butter – feeling decently full now. So now my question is – how much is too much paleo food? I’m hungry all the time it seems like, so I try and have snacks/small meals every few hours between lunch and dinner and making dinner an actual meal with a meat/fish component and veggies or a side if possible. Is that too much in the morning? I’ve been up since 6:15, and it’s almost 11 now. I’m on the road so my team is going to Bahama Breeze for lunch. I’ll order a fish and nothing else, but then I’ll most likely have a snack later in the afternoon and some chicken for dinner. Would that be too much food if I’m eating almost all paleo and usually only drinking water/tea/some coffee throughout the day? This is my normal workweek routine, but I feel like I’m stuck in a rut which is frustrating. I’m not noticing any changes like I did in the beginning, maybe it’s just getting through this point of powering through paleo eating and keeping my workouts up. Fat is stubborn. I don’t like it. I’m working on getting over the fact that I may not get the fastest results, but I want SOME result. Maybe it’s just one of those days…
Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment