-eat more paleo, focusing on (no beer, no chips, no bread, no dairy….with the exceptions of….cream for coffee and sushi). Goodbye Jimmy Johns and Queso Dip
-pay attention to portion size
-stay away from biscoff cookies (and all other goodies I get from being in the airport all the time)
-stay active on the road (go for a walk/run just something)
-get back to blog posting for meal updates (it keeps me more accountable)
-smile at a random person each day
My goals aren't all health centered (paleo), but I think they are more healthy centered. I want to be a well rounded person which really takes a lot of different qualities, not just eating healthy.
PS - thank goodness I got up this am in the hotel and did something, boy would I feel bad now. Especially because I'm considering a room service glass of wine to get my through this meeting prep and to enjoy while watching the Hawks game.
I had sushi for lunch, and ruth's chris for dinner. No snack (chewed on some gum) and drank water during the day.
It'll take time, but I'm looking forward to the (more paleo eating) results from no beer/chips/bread etc. Always hard to believe what 1 month will do - of course it all about bringing it full circle.
Lis, thanks for doing this. Perfect timing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment