Well, stepping on the scale this am was a surprise - 133 pounds! I sure don't expect that number to keep going down as fast as it has. I've done paleo for a few days here and there, and i've seen these results before - I can't let myself get fooled!
What I don't like is waking up in the am starving. I got to work and ate breakfast at 8am. 3 hard boiled egg whites and 3 pieces of the nitrate/gluten free bacon. Still so tasty! So far no one has brought in any sweets - hooray! I can't believe my body still feels hungry - I think its all a trick b/c I haven't had anything processed in 2 days.
I've decided to share this blog with friends - not publicly yet, but even if they do or don't read it, it's out there for people to see - so no messing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment