The blog is back: Alright, I decided (and realized) that constant blog posting is the best way for me to be accountable for what I eat....so it's back for the next 37 days. Again, my goal is to keep it as a simple food diary (which never works because I always end up babbling on about how I feel etc), but I need to give paleo/primal another honest shot.
Breakfast:
-coffee with cream - i need to get to the store and buy some soy/dairy free So Delicious creamer if I'm going to continue having coffee
-1 harboiled egg
Lunch:
-1 hardboiled eggs
-sauteed squash/zucchini with a mix of spices
-grilled chicken (pre-packaged....it's all that was in the fridge this am)
I've also had a handful of almonds throughout the day
Snack (split in half) was an apple with almond butter
WOD: 3 round for time (10 DL @185/50 double unders). Did 140# and single skips at 10:42.
Dinner: turkey burger made with egg, ground turkey meat, zucchini, carrots, thyme, garlic. Sprinkled some gorgonzola cheese on it.
Made a lot for my lunches/dinners. Also bought jerky, eggs, turkey bacon, almonds and 2 grapefrutis @ Fresh Market.
Good purchase, good dinner, and a nice start to bringing back the blog!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment