If you read my weekend update, you know how I was feeling this am...so, onto the food log:
Breakfast:
-coffee and cream
-1 hardboiled egg
-a few pieces of jerky
Lunch:
-1/2 of what I had leftover of my salmon and spinach
-lots of water
Snack
-1/2 grapefruit
WOD:
12 mins (AMRAP 6 strict pullups, 6 kipping pulls ups, 200M run). I got 5 rounds in, on the blue band to work on strict pullups. Although I don't think they were very strict, I did try not to kip. I was happy with my 5 rounds though..wish I did my kipping pullups off the band!
Dinner:
-Ormsby's to watch Chris' bocce game. Had 1.5 beers (tripel karmeliet's) and I ordered a turkey burger, no cheese, with onions and mushrooms, side was sweet potatoe fries. I ate a bit less then 1/2 of the burger + all but 1 fry. I honestly wanted to order the onion rings...but remembering that I'd have to write about them kept me from it. Beer wasn't necessary, it was just part of the atmosphere....could work on that...otherwise, felt good about my proportions I ate on my meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment