Well, I set myself up for what I thought would be a good weekend....unfortunately it didn't end up that way...
Friday pm:
-Happy hour at our office. I resisted all beer and food. Instead, just had a water in hand.
Dinner @ The Bridge (Mexican)
-cup of broccoli soup, had about 2/3 of it.
-mucho margaritas
-no cheese dip!! really no chips (I had 1/2 one with some guacamole)
-ordered the fajitas for 2 (to split with Chris) and I ONLY ate the meat, onions, and peppers! No rice, cheese, or tortillas.
Post Dinner:
-split a bottle of wine with girls...which led to us ordered 2 desserts... not good.
Saturday:
...courtesy of the mucho margaritas and not enough water, I spent most of the day in bed. Holy headache.
Lunch:
-had 1/2 a Jimmy Johns Club lulu sandwich. Not the best - should have definitely made it an unwich...next time!
Dinner:
-went to PF Changs with my parents for my mom's birthday. We all split the Wonton soup as an appetizer. I ordered the gluten free salmon for my dinner and a side of spinach and had no rice
-but....dessert came, so I had to eat it since it was my mom's birthday (the great wall of chocolate) and it was mighty tasty.
-had no drinks at dinner since I was driving, but then ended up meeting friends out later, where I had only 2 martinis...no late night food though!
Sunday (YIKES)
-woke up and made eggs...which ended up being bad...so they went in the trash.
-had the rest of my sandwich from Jimmy Johns
-no other real snacks that day
-Opera Event in Roswell = 1 hour of passed hors d'oevres (ate some chicken pot pie and coconut chicken skewers - so not too bad) + bar (vokda tonic + wine). Dinner was seated with a salad, bread, mahi/steak/asparagus/potatoes for dinner, and a variety of mini desserts. Ate my bread, not my salad, part of my dinner (good job on proportions), ate all my dessert! YUM. However, I don't think the small dinner proportion made up for the mini desserts, but I wasn't feeling bad at this point. It wasn't until after the event that we went back to a friends house for more drinks (I stopped drinking to drive later) ... and pizza was ordered. I SMASHED pizza. uh oh. Not only that, but on the way home, we stopped at Steak N Shake to get Chris a burger...and i ordered a small shake. I didn't have it all on my own, but still. The fatty in my came out after a great week and not TOO bad weekend.
Not only was I disappointed in what I ate, I felt AWFUL! My stomach hurt from all the crap I put in it. It hasn't been that full in awhile. What a failure.
I'm really going to get back on it this week. I didn't think my whole weekend was a failure, just Sunday night, and it wasn't a way you ever want to end a weekend, feeling crappy.
I have to credit Chris for helping me with proportions! I have so much leftover salmon and spinach from dinner on Saturday AND he made me cut my JJ in 1/2 so I only ate 1/2. Otherwise, I'd probably eat it all. Kudos to him. He's also helping me get back int he gym and eat really well on the weekdays!
:)
Now onto Monday..
No comments:
Post a Comment