Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 4

So last night I remember to do my 3 burpees before going to bed....thinking of the 70's, 80's etc...those are going to SUCK!

Anyways, Day 4 food log:

Breakfast:
-coffee with creamer
-handful of almonds

Snack:
-piece of turkey jerky
-1/2 a grapefruit

Lunch:
-2 hardboiled eggs
-grilled chicken in a new marinade - sweet and spicy chili oil
-2 pieces of turkey bacon
-remaining sauteed veggies

NOT SNACK:
-This is my NOT SNACK, things I did NOT eat today...but really wanted to. So a new group of people started in our office this week which means catered Einstein's out the wazooo. So every morning I've had to sadly look at my favorite Asiago bagel and just keep walking. Today a huge bowl of candy was placed out on our side of the office. Trust me, every piece looked amazing! So i decided to make sure I go get water, tea, etc on the other side to bypass the candy....but an even BIGGER bowl was over there. Fail. But not really, I didn't take a piece, just fail on my logical thinking.

Afternoon snack:
-1/2 grapefruit

WOD: 4 rounds 4 time:(10 barbell floor press @ 65# and 20 barbell windshield wipers @ 65#). I did 45# in about 5 minutes. I was really hoping i could do 65, but i couldn't even lift it once. fail. So i did 45# which was really tough. My arms were shaking on the holds and I couldn't follow through the entire WOD without dropping weight. I did make it my first round though not dropping the bar. Ugh, I was thinking I was stronger than that. But instead of focusing on shortcomings, I should focus on things I'm doing better on. My kips are better and I am in the 100 day burpee challenge!

Dinner:
-turkey burger with the same toppings as the past days, 2 fried eggs and gorgonzola cheese. YUM

On another note.....I signed up for WARRIOR DASH! Something to look forward to and train for the course. Very excited with a hint of nervousness ;)

3 WOD's this week and I'm sore. Definitely looking forward to Mexican night tomorrow with our group of 12 @ The Bridge - especially the Doug margarita! I already told Chris to not let me eat chips (and to yell at my across the table if I do) ;) Should be a good night and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment