Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3

Breakfast:
-coffee with creamer (still need to find some SO DELICIOUS French Vanilla flavored creamer, I think only Whole Foods carries it) I just can't get ahold of this black coffee thing
-a handful of almonds and a few pieces of jerky

Snack:
-1/2 of a grapefruit. I chose grapefruit b/c of this chart: Tables of Fruits and Sugars. I really enjoy eating apples, and will continue to more sparingly, but it has a lot more sugars then grapefruit, where I can still get a bit of my sugar intake

Lunch:
-finished the rest of that chicken that i brought in on Monday: Non-Fresh Chicken and had it with some veggies and 1 hard boiled egg. I have FM chicken marinating at home which I'll cook tonight for lunch the rest of the week.

Snack:
-the rest of my grapefruit

WOD: Death by power cleans on the minute @ 55-65% of 1Rm. I was able to successfully complete 8 full rounds at 65#. I finished the 9th round as the 10th was starting. Booo. Good push, but a few minutes after I was done, I felt like I could have done another round. However, I felt like I was comprising my form for speed.

Regardless, I'm happy I'm back at CFPT. No more travel for another 2 weeks or so! So get used to seeing me ;)

Dinner:

-Turkey burger (not in a burger form, but still spread out around a small plate) + some gorgonzola + 2 fried eggs. Lots of water to stay hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment