Holy freaking soreness. Slept awful, was incredibly sore, and I'm pretty sure I woke up more sore then I was when I went to bed. Today's WOD looks good and tiring, I'm just not sure I can muster up the strength to get through it.
Breakfast:
-some fresh OJ, at my place
-coffee @ the office w/SILK creamer
-a handful of almonds
-some turkey jerky
Snack:
-jerky and almonds
Lunch:
-grilled (pre-packaged) chicken (yea yea, i know. I picked it out monday when there was nothing in my fridge at work)
-2 hardboiled eggs
NO WOD!! Got a 90 minute massage instead (that'll be a separate blog entry, if i ever get to it)
Dinner:
-some OJ
-turkey burger w/some gorgonzola cheese and 1 fried egg.
-dessert....got hungry for sweets, so I took a bowl and mixed a tiny bit of agave, pure unsweetened cocoa, small bits of almond meal/flour and arrowroot. I really just needed 1/2 a spoonful of sweetness to fulfill my craving, and I got it! I actually thought about making paleo brownies...but sometimes they disappear WAY to quickly. I'm happy i was able to satisfy my craving with such a small portion! However, I'm looking for feedback...was it really worth it? Was there something better I should have eaten? Not eaten it at all?
No comments:
Post a Comment