Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday

SORE ARMS. I knew those pullups were going to be destructive on my arms. And today's WOD is DL's then wall balls and jump ropes. Regardless of soreness, I'm going in today, hopefully for the 5:30 or 6pm WOD.

Breakfast:
-coffee and creamer
-3 pieces of beef jerky

Lunch:
-leftover salmon
-leftover spinach
-2 hardboiled eggs













Snack:
-1/2 a grapefruit
WOD:
1. DL - in no more then 8 rounds, find 3 rep max - I maxed out at 150#
2. 5 rounds for time (10 wall balls 14#, 25 double unders). Did wall balls at 14# and single skips, 4:1, for doubles sub. Time = 9:08.
VERY very happy with my time! I hate wall balls, I feel like I've always been bad at them, today I just happened to push through it! Also happy with my 3 rep DL max! I wouldn't call myself a "wod-killa", but I definitely took down that WOD (in my opinion!). Now to learn double unders...
Dinner:
-some fresh OJ from FM
-1/2 turkey burger with some fresh gorgonzola cheese
-1 sweet potatoe fry (leftover)

Below I posted pictures of me making the turkey burgers...so easy. I switched up the recipe this time to include:
  • 1 large portobella mushroom
  • .71 pounds of white ground turkey meat
  • 1 egg
  • thyme
  • carrots
  • 1 zucchini
  • salt and pepper




<-- everything chopped up (in food processor) and ready to mix with turkey











<-- the cooked turkey burgers. .71 pounds made 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment