Friday:
Set 2 alarms this am - one for working out and one for not...both went off, the workout did not happen. I think my body was happy that I got to enjoy some more sleep. Plus I've done 2 a day "activities" since I arrived in NJ.
Breakfast: coffee coffee coffee (a bit of cream and sugar too). At 11:15 I had my leftover omelet from yesterday. I took out as much of the cheese as I could from what was in the middle of it. I'll plan to eat my leftover sushi for lunch.
As for the title of this blog...I'm flying from LGA to JAX today, and current delays at LGA are already 2 hours and 49 minutes. I'm hoping by the time my flight leaves there will be no delays. Only b/c that means longer being in an airport (airport food) and on the plane. Will update lunch and any other snacks later.
Lunch:
-leftover sushi at 1:45. Bringing a banana with me to the airport.
Delayed.... BOOOO. Well, working in the crown room now until my flights takes off. Had a biscoff cookie and pretzels stick - going to hold out to get food - or see what they serve on the plane.
No comments:
Post a Comment