Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RX RX RX

I got my 2nd ever workout RX!! It's an accomplishment for me so I'm going to brag. I'm happy and proud! And it didn't take me 30 minutes either.

WOD = JACKIE (800M run, 50 thrusters @ 35#, 30 pull-ups). My time was 13:12.

So, there it goes. I got through 3 days of workouts back to back. I'm tired, sore, and so ready for the weekend. Taking tomorrow off!

Today's food: almonds and coffee for breakfast. Lunch - turkey burger, some chicken, avocado, and a hardboiled egg. Snack of turkey jerky. I also chomped on some gum. Dinner = grilled chicken, 2 fried eggs, fresh mozorella and 1/4 an avocado.

Post workout (pre-dinner) I had some fresh squeezed (no preservatives etc etc[expensive]) orange juice.

That's it, done. Early to bed for this girl.

Ohhhh....also, I'm thinking about getting a new pair of shoes. Something better for weightlifting and such, but also good for those damn runs we have to do. A friend recommended Inov-8 (I gotta find out what style). I bought Chris for Xmas five fingers and he loves those too, so I may check those out for myself.

Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment