Monday, October 11, 2010

2 weeks down!

2 weeks down! I feel so accomplished the past two weeks. Although I've been hit by bouts of hunger and definitely a ton of tiredness, I've successfully made it two weeks (including traveling and weekend activities)! Yesterday I ate some hard boiled eggs for breakfast and then didn't eat again until about 4ish when I went to the store and got a variety of fruit. I made myself a fruit bowl which was delicious. It was nice to reintroduce fruit back into my diet. I've tried to stay away from it the past 2 weeks just to cut down on my carbs and sugars. But I feel like I have more control over what to eat and saying no to bad things so a bit of fruit is okay for me to eat again. Dinner Chris and I grilled out. I had a plain grassfed beef burger and added a fried eggs and avocado to it. He also grilled out some bell peppers - YUM!

Today's meals are pretty planned out too! I'll most likely have eggs for breakfast. I ground up and sauteed some pepper and onion sausage last night (took it out of it's casing). So I plan to eat some of that with an avocado for lunch. Dinner I'll hopefully pick up some fish at Fresh Market after going to CFPT! Yes, back to the gym! I'm in town and don't travel until Thursday!

One frustrating thing is that I weight myself this am and was at 133. That's a pound heavier then last week. I've been eating well but it's most likely my lack of not being at the CFPT gym. Although the # doesn't matter a ton - I'd rather see it steady or go down. Regardless though, I feel great and my clothes are definitely fitting better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment