Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 30!

I can't believe I'm going to say this - I made it 30 days on this challenge. I'll blog more about my thoughts and experiences at the end of October so I finish out the challenge with the group. :)

Breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs and 4 pieces of bacon at 8:30am. Snack at 11:45 – organic Fuji apple with almond butter + a handful of grapes. I also had some tea this am. Around 2:30 I had ½ of my leftover turkey burger which had onions, mushrooms, eggs and guac – I also added in another hardboiled egg. Other than that I’ve been drinking water all afternoon. If I get sleepy I’ll go back to some tea. I actually enjoy eating these small meals (snacks) every few hours. I don’t get overly hungry and want to eat everything in site. I’m able to balance out what I’m eating. Besides some almonds or grapes I may have later, my next meal will be dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment