So this am I got up feeling pretty hungry. I ate 2 hardboiled eggs when I got to the office and a handful of red-seedless grapes. Water with breakfast. Mid-morning I had some hot tea (non-decaf!). I was super excited for lunch as we went to Village Tavern (not the best menu options, but I had a good one picked out) and a coworker and I split 3 bacon-wrapped scallops and I ordered the spaghetti squash (no cheese and sauce on the side). It came out and looked delicious – I’ve never had this before and I’ve been wanting to try it (just not make it). The bowl had squash, zucchini, peppers, broccoli and onions. The sauce on the side was a roma tomato sauce which looked decently fresh. The meal was delicious, the scallops did have a glaze on it, but it wasn’t soaked in a sauce and I was able to put smaller amounts of the tomato sauce on every few bites that I wanted from lunch. My snack in the afternoon was an apple with almond butter - I shared a few pieces with my coworkers.
By the time I got downtown from work I couldn't get to CFPT, go figure. So I debated trying to workout in my apartment gym, but thought better about it so I went straight to Chris' and did the CFPT workout for the day in his gym. Thank goodness he has a pullup bar and abmat etc. I felt great after completing the workout and not going to a stupid gym with 1 treadmill and elliptical when I had better options!
I brought over dinner for us to make together. 1 piece of hawaiian salmon from fresh market, an apple, a side salad I made with egg, bacon, tomatoes, and chicken and some of the leftover spaghetti squash. It was a mix of food but boy was it tasty! Paleo paleo paleo.
Tomorrow is my 25th birthday - also the 25th day of the challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment