Day 15 update. I had 2 hard boiled eggs this am for breakfast. A cup or two of hot tea with no sugar or cream (our office is freeeeezing today). I had a few walnuts as a snack. For lunch I had the sausage that I had sauteed the night before. It really wasn’t that good – it tasted fatty and gritty. Gross, I’m thinking of tossing the whole bunch and just buying something else for the next few days from Fresh Market tonight! I also had some grapes with lunch. Mid day snack was a fruit bowl (about 3 strawberries, 6 raspberries, a handful of blueberries and grapes) … so tasty! I’m excited to get into the gym tonight – the workout looks good. And there’s always the convenience of Fresh Market right across the street!
--Just found out that sausage is a fatty meat too. No more of that for me - luckily it tasted like junk!
No comments:
Post a Comment