So I felt good waking up this am. Last night after dinner I had a banana as a snack and drank a lot of water and went to bed. This AM I had hard boiled eggs and some pecans. A banana as a mid morning snack and a few more almonds. I realized from doing some reading/googling that bananas aren’t the best thing for me as they are carb packed. Oops. Article Well, I’ll try and not eat too many bananas. Lunch I had some of my grilled chicken and about ½ of a burger that was grilled on Saturday during our tailgate – YEA for finding leftovers! I took off the bun and cheese and heated both of those up. This was a grass fed burger with fresh cracked pepper from whole foods. I’m on a good roll! I’m staying in Alpharetta tonight so I’ll be able to re-heat the other part of the burger and some more chicken for dinner and hopefully add a veggie side to it. I already have extra hardboiled eggs for breakfast tomorrow and our team is going out to lunch in Alpharetta. I’ve scoped out the places that we may go out and there looks to be something at all places so I should be good. One place, Village Tavern, even has spaghetti squash which I’ve been wanting to try – although I’m more hesitant as to how they prepare it. We’ll see where we end up going out tomorrow.
Again I woke up with my neck being a pain. It’s definitely less stiff then yesterday, but just as sore. Well, I need to get in a workout! I’m going to run some errands up here and get to LA Fitness (yes, I know – I just said the globo gym) But I’ll have a treadmill to run on and who knows what else. I can’t get down to CFPT and don’t feel like doing a drop in somewhere else – not to mention, I’m limited with my neck. Regardless, I just need to be active. NY is 3 days away. And I want to look as sexy as possible. I’m sure my 2 new pairs of riding boots I bought yesterday will help ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment