Gym WOD:
STRENGTH
Snatch Pull 3×2 @ 90% of 1RM Snatch
Snatch Deadlift 3×3 @ 100% of 1RM Snatch
then…
AMRAP IN 15 MINUTES OF:
Turkish Getups – 5 each side 55# / 35#, 10 Strict Pull Ups.
I did 65 # on the strength weight and then turkish getups were 15# and the blue band for strict pullups. This was my first time doing the getups and man do those things take awhile. Yuck. Got 3 full rounds in.
Ate a few macadamia nuts when i got home and had 1/2 an egg. Decent start to the morning.
At work: Had a handful of nuts and coffee with heavy cream.
Lunch: Ate some leftover skirt steak, leftover mushrooms and a deviled egg (1/2 of a whole egg). Didn't eat as much steak as I planned on, it was pretty tough. Maybe it was just a fattier piece then last night, or I could have smashed it putting it in the microwave. Oops.
Went for a jog when I got home. Total would have been 2.14 miles, but I walked maybe .25 of it because my shins were KILLING me uphill. I guess I just need to get used to the new shoes.
Dinner: Went and got some butter (this kind) for cooking. Sauteed some mushroom in that and olive oil, reheated my broccoli with some butter and spices and then had some leftover steak. Delicious meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment