Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday night: Rehearsal dinner: Didn't stay paleo, although I did do better with drink choices (ingredients...not quantity). Oooops. We had a 5 course sit down dinner, and it was all delicious and was catered from Sugo, Iberian Pig and Double Zero! YUM.

Saturday: Ate eggs and had 1/2 a burger in the afternoon. No workout. Friday night at the wedding - again, didn't stay paleo. Stayed away from tonic and drank wine, champagne, and vodka/soda. Late night wedding we ate and drank some more. No buno.

Sunday: No real breakfast. Stopped at the bride and groom house and had some chips/dip. Had a few bites of cheesesteak. Played kickball and then went to Park Tavern. Drank sangria and a few other things. Ordered a sushi roll without rice (they've made it there before), but the waiter messed it up, and then he told me the sushi chef can't do it. Bah hum bug, ate the sushi with the rice on. Dinner - Went here. Our friend just opened it up in Roswell and it was friends/family night. Ordered she crab soup, scallops, mac and cheese, and pudding. Drank lot of yummy wine and had a good time with another couple!

Weekend recap: Feeling really full from all the food/drinking we did this weekend. Weight is UP tonight like whoa! Not happy with it especially because I did well eating today:

Monday: 1/2 chicken wrap (unwrapped) which had chicken, bacon, avocado, spinach and a sauce on the side. Dinner I went to Whole Foods and bought grass fed skirt steak, eggs, mushrooms, broccoli, chimmichurri sauce. I made the steak and put the sauce on it. Delicious! Now I've got leftovers! :) Ate some mushrooms and made broccoli for tomorrow. Also made 6 deviled eggs to have on hand as snacks. I'm happy I'm back on track with eating and cooking, but it doesn't undo the damage done this weekend. I was down to 132 pounds! My lightest in awhile! I was proud, but i let that slip this weekend. A very nice Cancun trip is in 2 weeks. I'd like to feel confident in my bathing suit. But, more then that, I'd rather stop being such a disappointment to myself and those that are supportive of me.

1 comment:

  1. You are NOT!!! a disappointment! You'll get through this :) Stay strong girl!!

    ReplyDelete