Drinking will ensure today (leaving for JAX beach for until Sunday), then off to VA for work again. Goal - no beer. I'll try and stick to Patron, Patron Citron, and fresh lime juice, they made delicious fresh/(more paleo) margaritas. But I've already decided my $20 pay out is more like a donation to someone else. With being on the road, I don't have much a chance stocking up on local food/ingredients. Also, drinking is just going to occur, but my goal is to cut out beer and make smart choices on mixers and ingredients. On a side note, stomach is still off - boo.
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs around 10am and coffee and coconut milk prior to that.
Lunch: TAP, ordered the Salmon salad. Dressing on the side, pretty much just ate the salmon, nuts and pears (i don't like salads)
Plane: No snacks, just rum, oj, cranberry juice (-2)
Beach: Vodka, OJ, cranberry juice (keeping on the -2 path)
Dinner: planned to eat some deli meat and eggs, instead, ate some pizza and cheese dip (-2).
I felt bad and embarrassed so I just went to bed. I hated that I caved so easily! Grr
Morning Weight: 134
No comments:
Post a Comment