STRENGTH
Clean Pull 3×2 @ 80% of 1RM Clean - Did 65#
Clean Deadlift 3×3 @ 90% of 1RM Clean - Did 85#
then…
CONDITIONING
15-12-9 REPS FOR TIME OF:
Hang (Squat) Cleans 135# / 95#
Strict Burpees
Had 1/2 a deviled egg when I got home and smashed some water and advil.
Morning at work: Coffee with heavy cream and some more coffee (iced and sweetened from Starbucks).
Lunch: 3 deviled eggs (1.5 whole eggs)
Snacks: some nuts and cranberries.
Went on a 1.97 miles jog when I got home prior to dinner
Dinner: Went to South City Kitchen in the Vinings. Ordered the app Scallops and Pork (sauce on the side, no slaw) for my meal. No Bread, but I had a few bites of other appetizers (fried green tomatoes, cheese thing, crab cake). I was most impressed by my ability to limit myself to just a bite or two each. Had 1 glass of wine....also impressive :) No dessert!
Morning Weight: 137 - slowly making it back down there with good eating and some exercise
No comments:
Post a Comment