AM: Got up and went for a jog. 1.9 miles around town. My shins and calves and ankles started to hurt, I think it's all from the new shoes. Again, they are completely different then tennis shoes. (I'm not fast), but I was happy with my time at keeping it about a 6.0 (what would be on a treadmill). I had 2 lights I had to stop at, and other then that, I never let myself stop moving!
Breakfast: a few pieces of bacon, water
Lunch: went here. Made my own "sandwich". No bread. Had roast beef, portabello mushrooms, tomato and avocado. Ate about 2/3 of it.
Snack: Leftover "sandwich" stuff.
WOD: Practiced some DUs, did a 400M warm up run. Then the plan was to do: 10 rounds (5 DU, 5 HSPU), Got through the DU's and did 35 HSPU's and 15 knee push ups. So much for working on DU's! I'm definitely understanding how to do them, but boy, i'm getting worn out!!
Dinner: Went here again. Maybe lame, but it's easy to walk in, order gluten free mussels and have nothing else. This dinner made me feel way more full then last nights. Was it more mussels? Was I just fuller because I ate more protein today and all paleo? Not sure, but this is a weird full feeling. Not uncomfortable, just a different full feeling. 2 days paleo. I like it - i can do DU's!!
No comments:
Post a Comment