Woke up and made it to the gym: Did WOD:
STRENGTH: Back Squat 3RM
[This is a benchmark for the Paleo Lifestyle Challenge]
then…
CINDY: AMRAP IN 20 MINUTES OF:5 Pull Ups10 Push Ups15 Squats
[This is a benchmark for the Paleo Lifestyle Challenge]
I did 95# 3 RM and then 9 rounds and 4 pullups on Cindy. I didn't get on the band which i was proud of but i did PU on my knees. I feel like I could have gotten more rounds in if I was so sweaty and could actually grip the bar. Regardless, good feeling
Breakfast: Coffee with coconut creamer (again, meant to eat, I was starving, but I was on calls etc)
Lunch: Leftover chimmichurri steak - delicious! So easy to make, i want more of that in my diet - and I think Steak and Eggs would be a nice pair
Snack: Some grilled chicken with 3 small slivers of avocado @ work. A handfull of macadamian nuts when I got home
Dinner: Grilled chicken from Fresh Market and 2 egg whites.
Morning weigh in: 135
Great workout.
ReplyDeleteMORE FAT!
Made a guess on the portion sizes, and here's what FitDay said:
51% cal from fat
46% cal from protein
3% cal from carbs
Make your goal AT LEAST 60% cal from fat every day! Eat that whole avocado, really go for it. Slather your meat & veggies in butter and good oil.
And again, don't worry about your portion sizes or how many calories you're consuming. Just eat when you're hungry and make sure you're eating the right stuff.
Go B go!